Sunday, April 26, 2009

Flight to America

As I write this, I'll be on my way overseas. For two weeks, I'll be in the USA, residing in one of my uncle's residences. The purpose of the trip will be for VISA renewal, since proof that I am still eligible for travel is if I travel out of the country every once in while. That way, they said, I won't be listed as an illegal immigrant and that I can still travel in future time if I want to.

As I write this, I'll be away from everyone in the Philippines. Also included among those I will leave behind are my "contacts" online, my "friends" on Friendster, on Multiply, on Facebook, and mostly on Plurk and on the AnimeBlogger community. If I happen to be unresponsive to any of your messages, now you know why. It is costly to reply from overseas, so I heard.

As I write this, I may not come back. To be sure, I made this poat to let you guys know, if I have real friends that is, that at least I am able to compose even one post. Do not worry, for I have prayed to Him for safety. I also do not have to, for I prayed and believe.

See you in two weeks!

No comments: