Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One Day Yum: First Day Shiver

So it's back to readjusting to the American lifestyle for me.

I just came last night from Manila, on a one-way flight to Los Angeles, California. Yeah, that State where Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and all those stuff came. Had to make or break with cooking breakfast, and found out that it's easier to make do with instant noodles. I am better with it, especially if it's Chicken Flavor. Yum.

While cooking, I got reacquainted with garbage segregation, dining table setup, and kitchen cleaning. I found some joy in washing the dishes, drying the washed glasses, and mopping the floor dry. Yeah, it was an experience unlike any other, to say the least. That last line was in comparison to the High Life in Manila.

Will make some more adjustments, aside from the jetlag I am currently still experiencing. I learned a new word today, also, and a new cold.

No comments: