Monday, May 04, 2009

On The Walk

It is three days before the last day, and coincidentally, my sister's 19th birthday. She had her debut just last year, and she changed a lot. That I have to admit.

In a rush to catch any open stores, we went to the Kodak Theatre. It's a mall. We went to visit the stores, look around, that sort. Again my relatives from Delaware are with us.

Did I forget to mention that I am again the resident photographer? Mom says that it is the only way I'll be useful? I will spite whoever says that to my face.

Oh well, a trip down the Walkway of Fame will suffice. My negative attitude is dissipating. I see the footprints of some of the biggest names in Hollywood on cement. My feeling is mutual with my affection for what Hollywood has wrought upon the entertainment industry, both here & abroad.

Oh look. An Absolut Vodka as the Friend of the Walk of Fame. LOL

Walking through these souvenir shops at night bring up good memories of our first visit here. We came through Seattle, Washington, passing through San Francisco, and that was five years ago. What good memories, haha.

It's annoying. It had to end like that.

No comments: